Saturday 31 December 2011

Another sat night.

I'm at home. Hey, it's New Year's eve! Haha, actually it's been quite a while for me spending new year's eve at home. When was the last time? Don't remember, I'm afraid.
So, here I am. Don't feel like going somewhere. For me, today is just like another saturday night. 「oops! Ketauan deh jomblonya:D」 Was sitting in front of TV, which was surprisingly dissapointing me. Facebook, however, full of messages. Haha. As the effect of not signing in for a week.
3 koreans, 1 indonesian. A friend of mine, named Sungjin, is doing his assignment regarding a video about South Korea which was made by a foreigner. He wants to know our comments, as foreigner. And that video, beautifully executed and successfully made me want to visit S. Korea! Argh.. Meanwhile, the other friend, is getting married next month and about to visit London for honeymoon. Another friend, ah~, she has been my best buddy in Guildford. More like an older sister for me. So, this day reminds me just exactly one year ago. We were in the middle of London eye crowds. Full of people. Drunk people. Crazy! But she took care of me very well. So, I was just saying hi to her.
Anyway, while writing this I'm currently taking picture of fireworks behind my house. It never stops.
Haha. Now surely I'm rambling. Writing everything in my mind.
After all, I just want to say happy new year, all! Hope this year will be a good one. More happiness:D

P.S: Looking at the video, makes me want to do the same thing. Filming UK. Hm. Can I? Must be very challenging work.

2 comments:

  1. seoul 2012? *eh...wkwkwkwkwkw

    ReplyDelete
  2. "sat" ama "sad" pronounciation-nya mirip, maj! :D
    Gw malam taon baru malah tidur. hehe.

    ReplyDelete