Saturday 10 March 2012

hello and goodbye

[hesitated..
to write or not to write..kkkk
coz this is going to be personal]


This morning onnie put a picture of her on facebook that was taken by me and there are some writings in Korean as well. I don't know exactly the meaning as google translate was not able to translate it perfectly, but it tells about hellos and goodbyes. I think she just feels the same way as I do. I'll miss you, onnie! Thank you for taking care of me and everything! I really hoped that your study goes well, and our brighter future will come after this hurricane.

It's not like the first time I'm saying goodbye to my friend. But the pattern has always been the same. People come and go. To meet and then to be apart. To born and then to die. We're together in the same time space and at some point, eventually, we both (have to) go to a different way. It's just soo human:)

So, I can only say like this to every friends that chose different path with me, good luck and wish you all the best. We'll meet again when we cross the same road:)

5 comments:

  1. ah, tambah bijak lo cuy...wkwkwkwwkwk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya,, tulisannya bagus...
      memberi efek meneduhkan gitu...
      *menerawang*

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete